Intuitive. Simple. Safe.
Setting up a Monoblox® projection screen is as simple as it sounds even for low utilization users.
Open the folded horizontal frame elements (top and bottom) and the snap joints engage automatically.
8-9 Lay out the screen surface on the frame with the projection side facing upwards. Make sure that the surface label “Oben-Top“ is positioned at the top bar of the frame. Press on the projection surface by starting at one corner and fasten the buttons one by one.
10-12 The legs have to be screwed to the basic frame in the desired set-up height.Use the enclosed wing screws.
1-7 Open the folded frame horizontally and the locking hinges quickly engage and lock automatically. Pull the frame apart and the vertical frame parts lock into place.
1 First open the vertical elements of the legs (with holes) 2-3 The snap joints engage automatically. 4 To secure the legs by a single person, we recommend the use of set up supports.
Slide on with the upper round steel fork two set up supports each on the legs and center supports. Lay on the legs on the bottom bow and align the hole pattern matching the connection points at the desired set-up height. (Please follow the separate instructions for set up support). 5-6 The feet are secured with wing screws on the vertical frame elements.
Lay out the surface on the frame with the label „OBEN-TOP“ corresponding with the upper frame bar.
Press on the projection surface by starting at one corner and fasten the buttons one by one.
- Lift the projection screen with one person at each of the top corners and put it up by supporting the screen along the vertical frame elements. To avoid mechanical overload and damage of the screen elements and legs with large screens or high set-up height, the screen has to be raised with an appropriate number of persons or rather by using hoisting devices.
- Raise the telescopic support.
- Untighten the wing screws.
- Bolt the telescopic support with the wing screw M8x50mm (yellow).
- Finally retighten the telescopic support clamp.