AV Stumpfl's PIXERA is growing to meet demand as our media server is quickly gaining wide
adoption in the US across the live event, fixed installation, and virtual production markets.
Users love Pixera for its ease of use and powerful feature scope. We are seeking an experienced
video technician with a strong background in technology to join our international team at our new
Los Angeles office, to be responsible for PIXERA project support and developing new, exciting
A typical workday may include, but not be limited to, systems testing, onsite
commissioning, new technology integration, product development, and R&D functions.
At AV Stumpfl, we are motivated by our shared love of pushing the boundaries of digital media
by empowering those who design and implement shows with the best possible tool.
A successful candidate will share our commitment to surprising and delighting customers,
be driven by their own curiosity, and passionately engage in the exploration of cutting-edge
digital media applications.
Location: Los Angeles, CA USA
Start Date: ASAP
- On-site Show Experience (2-3 years, show examples of work)
- Experience with media server technology and programming required (2-3 years)
- Experience with audio, lighting, projection, LED display technology strongly preferred
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Experience in technology support role preferred
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems and hardware required
- Strong commitment to excellence in customer service
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Research and pioneer techniques involving emerging digital media technology with PIXERA at the center
- Foster a spirit of partnership with customers and teammates through collaborative technical and creative discovery
- Achieve high level proficiency with PIXERA software
- Configure, maintain, repair, and test PIXERA hardware
- Provide on-site support for projects and programming of shows
- Explore and propose solutions for bugs and work processes
- Create informative and polished how-to resources via written and video documentation
- Keep PIXERA team members up to date on new interactive media methods
- Manage the workflow R&D lab and sales demonstration space in the Los Angeles office
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Adaptive scheduling to allow for external work in order to remain up to date on relevant technologies and show processes
- Opportunity to be involved in and influence a broad array of applied technology projects
- A place on a world class, deeply experienced, collaborative team
- Autonomy, independence, and flexibility
- Domestic and international travel opportunities
Interviews will begin immediately, and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
To apply, please send a letter of interest, resume, and work samples (whatever that means to
Technical Solutions Specialist