Address: AV Stumpfl GmbH, Mitterweg 46, 4702 Wallern, Austria
Costs: € 249,- incl. VAT
Take advantage of the experience of our trainers and let them show you what Pixera has got to offer. Learn the necessary skills for your future projects and ideas. Find out how simple it is to realise your and your clients’ project goals in the field of professional media integration.
Basic of 3D:
• Property of a 3D object
• 3D formats (Pixera supported Formate)
• Navigate in 3D space (Pixera) - coordinate system and right hand rule
• UV Mapping explained
• Mapping types
• Import external 3D models into Pixera
• Projectable/Unprojectable and possibilities
• alignement concept in 3D
• Projector database, projector settings, projector alginement.
• Auto alignement feature
• Warping & Softedge explained
• Differences between two Dodekaeder models (Flat/PeltMapping)
• Dodekaeder setup and warping
LED & Mosaic/FX4 Setup:
• Explanation LED Database, LED settings
• Setting up a LED Wall, output configuration
• Mosaic, LED output configuration & LED pixelmapping
DMX/Artnet - API basics:
• DMX fixture & configuration explained
• API basics (sending out commands via triggers) (maybe task --> test software)
• API showcase HTML control?
Questions & answers
We have prepared several examples for the seminars and a sufficient number of workplaces will be available.
Minimum number of participants 4, maximum number 8. If necessary, we can help you with your room reservation.
* We hope you will understand that we will need to charge EUR 49,-- for seminar preparation expenses in the case of short-term cancellations (up to 7 days before the workshop) or nonattendance.
If the minimum number of participants of 4 persons is not reached two weeks before the seminar, we will inform you in advance about the cancellation.