Address: AV Stumpfl US office, 1055 Windward Ridge Parkway, Suite 180 GA 30005 Alpharetta
In this two day workshop, you’ll be introduced to the Pixera media server platform.Take advantage of the experience of our trainers and let them show you what Pixera has got to offer. Learn the necessary skills for your future projects and ideas. Find out how simple it is to realise your and your clients’ project goals in the field of professional media integration.
• Supported File Formats
• Uncompressed content calculation
• Performance Levels Engines
• Video Standards (DP1.4, HDMI future e.g.)
• NDI overview
• Network technology essentials for Media servers
• Audio Basics (Formats, Hardware, Maximum playout)
• Stage V2
• Pixera One
• Pixera Two
• Differences Pixera Wings
• Pixera general (Philosophy, concept)
• Explanation Screens
• Explanation Mapping. Setup Multiclient. Output Assignement
• Compositing: Introduction. Content Import, Client Storage, Importing Content on Timeline & Fades explanation Layers Sizing of Content on layers
• Keyframing in Timeline
• Keyframing on Screen
• Inscreen Editing: Explanation
• Audio on Timeline + Cutting (audio & Video)
Marker & Transport:
• Marker creation for loops e.g.
• Transport control
• Implementation of effects
• Creation of a second timeline, general multitimeline workflow
• Render Controls
• Multiscreen Setup
• Compositing: working with multiple Screens
Questions & answers
We have prepared several examples for the seminars and a sufficient number of workplaces will be available.
Minimum number of participants 4, maximum number 8. If necessary, we can help you with your room reservation.